Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bryan W. Lewis

Today while doing a Google image search for "the glass painter" I found the work of Bryan W. Lewis. Here's a description from his Bio:

My art career began at age six when, inspired by a colorful Bible story book, I began creating my own Biblical illustrations. At age ten, my father introduced me to stained glass as a hobby. Throughout high school I was a member of The National Art Honor Society and it was then I began my own small stained glass business.

While in college I excelled in figure drawing and, during my third year, I began to explore stained glass painting. I have been painting stained glass professionally ever since.

My work has been featured in Stained Glass Quarterly, Guitar Magazine, The Kansas City Star, television news coverage and other media.


You can visit his website here: http://www.theglasspainter.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment